- http://linkeddata.org/tools has been set up by professional developers to help the web community into a new phase of the web, Web 3.0 – or the Semantic Web. They believe that the future of computing is held in cloud computing and semantic data.
- Apache Jena (or Jena in short) is a free and open source Java framework for building semantic web and Linked Data applications.
- The Semantic Web (wikipedia) is an extension of the World Wide Web through standards by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
- Semantic Data Management in Practice / Half-day Tutorial at ISWC 2017
- Ontologies and Semantic Web – This site introduces ontologies and semantic web, with the emphasis on how ontologies are defined and used for semantic web applications today
It’s really interesting to step into a lot of new themes inmy new job. There are a lot of epressions to be explained and also a lot of new knowledge to be spread out
– such as:
= knowledge graph
= semantic web
= RDF / OWL / SPARQL
= machine learning
To get an idea have a look at this interesting mini-application for
semantic cocktails 😉